Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone thanks for adding me to the group. My pip is up for renewal in June 2019. I'm already panicking ? since my last pip application 4+ years,ago , I have been diagnosed with copd. I've been in hospital a few times and came out weaker. How will this affect my pip application ? Any ideas . Thanks in advance
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.