Can I get assessment report from two years ago? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I get assessment report from two years ago?

twinshazz
twinshazz Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
my son is on pip from 2 yrs ago can i still get a copy of his assessment from back then as seem to have lost it

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @twinshazz, and a warm welcome to the community! I've moved this post into our PIP and DLA discussions where hopefully some of our members will be able to advise.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    twinshazz said:
    my son is on pip from 2 yrs ago can i still get a copy of his assessment from back then as seem to have lost it
    Hiya @twinshazz, I would advise give the PIP helpline a call and ask the for the PA4 if he had an assessment. If it was done Paper based ask for the form PA3.

I know 2 years has past since his PIP all you can do is ask again for it and I have heard they do move them off site after a certain time.
    Just ask it won't cause you any issues by asking for it. Good luck
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

edited October 2018
    Usually disposed off by the AP straight after they’ve been prividef to DWP. Destroyed by DWP at the 14 month mark allegedly but mostly not.

@Username_removed Destroyed by the DWP..Jesus? Well I'm glad I got mine for my PIP and I won't be parting with it anytime soon then as it's 100% accurate and justifies everything correctly about me, so I'm not gonna give the DWP an easy ride and say they need to do a review, if they try and do a review in the next 10 years for me as I keep everything well documented and backed up.

As mine has stated on it. No need to review the claim.. So this will be an interesting one.

⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

There is no better advice than put it in writing and keep a copy.
     :) you know that.
    ⬇️

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.