Refused assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Refused assessment report

dottie_dot
dottie_dot Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Was wondering if anyone else had been refused there assessors report ..just phoned the dwp asking for a copy to be sent and they said they couldn't send it until a decision  had been made. When I asked  why he said they can't send it out anymore . I'm  sure iv read other people got it before there decision had been made . 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dottie_dot
    Welcome to the community! I am unsure however other members of the community may know and will be in contact soon :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    In NI they won't send it out until the decision is made, but in the rest of the UK they've been sending them out when people ask for them (well, usually). Could be a new thing, but the person you talked to might not know what they're talking about. DWP telephony agents get it wrong a LOT. Call back and speak to someone else?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

If you live in the UK just ring them back, chances are you'll speak to someone totally different who will agree to send it out to you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • dottie_dot
    Thanks..I'll  do that in a couple of days..don't want to be a pest .he did say on the phone it was a new thing but was he just fobbing me off 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    It's not a new thing, you do get some people from DWP refusing to send it out...when they say this, you know they're indeed fobbing you off.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sarah50
    sarah50 Community member Posts: 119 Pioneering
    Don't worry about being a pest, phone them back, it's a report that has been written about you and you are entitled to see what has been written about you. I'm sure dwp are inventing their own internal policies just to be flipping awkward!
  • Saracen
    Saracen Community member Posts: 66 Pioneering
    Hi dottie
    Sorry to hear u r having trouble getting your report have a look here under the freedom of information act I dont know about ireland but according to this in the uk they cant refuse I believe.
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/pip_pa4_assessment_report_form
  • dottie_dot
    Hi. Just a update..phoned up this morning  asking for a copy of my face to face assessment report and the lady on the phone said yes I will send it out today..she checked and said they hadn't received  it back from ASOS yet but would post it out once they have received it. 
     Let's see if they do .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.