Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is shivy72!

shivy72shivy72 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi there my name is siobhan

Replies

• debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Hiya
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • shivy72shivy72 Member Posts: 3 Listener
  • OsultrusOsultrus Member Posts: 4 Listener
    edited October 2018
    Hi shivy72 ...
    Im New Here And Was Just Wondering, HowYou Are ? ...
    Im Not Too Sure, How This Site Works Yet, However I Thought I’d ‘Try’ To Reach-Out To You And Perhaps, You We Can Have A Chat, About ‘Why’ Each Of Us, Has Recently Joined ? ...
    What Do You ‘Hope’, To ‘Get-Out’ Of, Being A Member Of This Site shivy?... 
    Im Hoping I Will Be Able To Talk To Other People, Who ‘Understand’, What It’s Like, To ‘Exist’ Within This World, When Suffering From ‘Many’ Mental-Health Problems / Diagnosis / Issues Etc  (Since Aged Six - Escalated ‘Hugely’ Over The Years Since - Now Fifty Four) And Just ‘Get’, How Much Of A ‘Struggle’ It Is, Even Just To Keep ‘Existing’, When All I Really Want To Do, Is ‘Stop-The-World’ Too, ‘Get-Off’ Permentally Or, Drop Off To ‘Sleep’ In The ‘Hope’, Of Never Awakening Again ...
    Sorry shivy72, I Really Don’t Want To ‘Put-You-Off’, Before We Even Hopefully, Get The ‘Chance’ To ‘Chat’, As I Really Would Like That, ‘IF’, You Would Too ? ...
    I Will Go For Now But, I Hope, To Hear From You, Some Point Soon And Please, Just Know, ‘Your-No-Longer-Alone’, So Don’t ‘Suffer-In-Silence’ ...
    Much Love N Big, Yet Soft Gentle Hugs Are Being Sent Your Way, Not Just Today, But Everyday ... Osultrus xx  <3
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Member Posts: 7,433 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shivy72
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @shivy72

Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.