PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip check up

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
How often can u check up date on pip Mr I bottle out to ring again 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    As often as you want but there's no timescales to any decision.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited October 2018
    5 wks now waited to hear of pip result. I to ring Monday timescale is 5 to 6 wks she said fed up waiting 
    There's no timescales to any decision. Hopefully not much longer.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited October 2018
     Am being fobbed off I was told to ring on 6 wk they chase it up now a snotty lady said take time am fuming. I need money as winter coming goin very cold
    Hi,

I'm not sure why you were told 6 weeks because there's no timescales to MR decisions, they take as long as they take. I know it's very frustrating having to wait but there's nothing more you can do until a decision's been made. Hopefully it won't be too long now.
Sign in or join us to comment.