resigning from work on the grounds of ill health — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

resigning from work on the grounds of ill health

Hi, I am considering resigning from work on the grounds of long term ill health. I am owed approx £1500 gross holiday pay. Do i have to declare this as I am in reciept of LWRCA ?


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 28,607 Disability Gamechanger

    You should never resign on grounds of ill health until you've spoken to your employers.

    Do you claim Universal credit or ESA?  As your question is in the ESA part of the forum and you mention LCWRA and that's UC. ESA equivalent is Support Group.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.