Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Good morning everyone.I have CP diagnose with arthritis in my back in my neck and now having problems with my walking I can no longer do the job that's employed to do. I've been off sick for 4 months my last wages was 24th of September basically I need to know what information do I need to contact ESA any advice will be very much appreciated thank you in Jacqueline I am also having a meeting with HR and my manager on 19th of October which is Rormal capability hearing related to ill health


Sign in or join us to comment.