Struggling with work and money — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Struggling with work and money

cazza62 Member Posts: 60 Courageous
Hello I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice please
I am currently sighed off work, I receive SS from my employer I also claim UC my condition is on going work are not prepared to change my job role or shift I am also in the process of appeal for pip I have not received payment for two months of UC is there any help out there for me as I am really struggling with money ect paying and bills UC said it goes on my earning which I am confused about cuz they said I have earnt xxx amount of the last couple of months but all I have had SS sorry for long post 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.