Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Sick and tired of constantly feeling shattered and being in chronic pain
Hiya! I was diagnosed with uctd a year ago and more recently fibro too I'm really struggling at the moment. I came across scope just by clicking on link after link whilst researching my conditions! Read a few threads and have just ordered the cbd vape kit to try, I am sick and tired of constantly feeling shattered and being in chronic pain in spite of taking **** loads of medication. I'm having a battle with dwp too which in itself is draining and I'm ashamed to say that I'm stuck in the "why me" mind set at the moment when I know there are people out there with far worse diagnoses than mine. My life has changed so much this past year, I just want the old me back.. anyhow... that's me for now. .
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.