Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
MENTAL HEALTH HOW I GOT THE ENHANCED RATE FOR MOBILITY ON ONE QUESTION 12 POINTS
I GOT MY REPORT fROM MY ASSER HE ASK ME DO I GET ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT.I EXPLAINED NOT A CHANCE AS I DONT HAVE ANY CONTROL AS TO WHEN I CAN GET OFF THE BUS OR TRAM I FEEl TRAP AND I WOULD START TO HAVE A PANINK ATTACK AND MY ANXIETY WOULD BE SO BAD I WOULD NOT BEABLE TO EVEN GET TO THE BUS STOP AS I WOULD BE SO BAD A# HE WAS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION I WAS CRYING WELLnSOBING IN TO MY HANDS I DINT NO THIS WAS A QUESTION I JUST THOUGHt HE WAS ASKING IT TO SEE HOW AND IF I GET OUT THE HOUSE WELL I GOT HIS REPORT BACK LAST WEEK AND HE GIVE ME 12POIMTS JUST ON THAT ONE QUESTION AND THAT WAS FOR MOBILITY SO I GOT THE ENHANCED RATE oN MOBILITY ON THAT ONE QUESTION IF ANYONE WANTS TO NO HOW I GOt ThE HOGHTEST RATE FOR MY CARE ALSO JUST COMMENT.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.