Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

I have to replace carpets and linoleum in my bathroom and bedroom. Is there anywhere I can get help?

CattypCattyp Member Posts: 1 Listener
My housing association.is replacing broken floor boards in my bedroom and bathroom. This means i have to replace carpets and linoleum. Is there anywhere i can get help as have recently been put on benefits for ill health.


Sign in or join us to comment.