3 weeks PIP ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

3 weeks PIP ?

Phatjaxx
Phatjaxx Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi people. My first post.
I successfully recently reapplied for PIP and received an initial 8 weeks money but today, I received 3 weeks. I'm wondering if anyone else received any money early today? I'm going to wait to see if I get another week next Friday but i was told I'd be getting it 3 weeks in arrears.

Bit strange

Cheers in advance for any replies 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Phatjaxx   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am sure there will be members of our community with similar stories to share.

Do know there are members of our community who have the expertise and knowledge of PIP and may be able to advise.

We are a supportive, friendly community.

Care and share.

Please ask if we can advise some one will know.

Please take care.

@thespiceman  
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Sue52
    Sue52 Community member Posts: 78 Courageous
    Hi @Phatjaxx

Welcome to Scope. You will find such knowledge here along with support and friendships. 
    I also receive PIP and was awarded for five years. I currently receive payment every four weeks. I would suggest you give them a ring and ask them to explain. Also, if you register for a GATEWAY ID on the DWP website you can track all your payments (paid and yet to be paid). It takes five mins to do and is really informative. You can even do a live chat with one of the advisers, they are really helpful
    Have a wonderful sunny day 
    Take care
    Sue 

• Phatjaxx
    Phatjaxx Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks Sue. A great reply. I shall ring them tomorrow. 

Christian
    X
  • Sue52
    Sue52 Community member Posts: 78 Courageous
    Yr welcome ? x 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.