PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can I get PIP breakdown of payments online?

SYGSYG Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
The DWP decision on my benefit payment (to stop DLA and not to give PIP) has been overturned and I will now be getting PIP. The letter that I had to sign snd send back had a breakdown of my new payment. This letter was lost in the post (teaching me to be using recorded delivery and not to trust the postal system. Even if the item is 'Freepost i.e. postage already paid for). Is there anyway I can get a breakdown online and I can print it off?

Replies

• Sue52Sue52 Member Posts: 78 Courageous
    [email protected]

hope you are well . If you create a gateway user ID with the DWP , you can see all your tax/benefits information , including previous and future payments. It only takes five mins to set up and is a good thing to have access to. 
    Take care 
    Sue 
    xx
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

No, you're unable to see a breakdown of your PIP payments online. The gateway user ID at gov.uk is for HMRC and not for PIP.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you and to sign and return it to DWP. Usually an award is sent out but you don't sign and return anything. PIP payments are made every 4 weeks in arrears.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    Hi @poppy1233456

you can see a list of payments made by the DWP past and and present 
    x

Hi @poppy123456
    Do not mean to contradict but I know that you can because I do it 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Strange that because on my HMRC account i can not see any payments made from DWP for my ESA or PIP, i can only see my tax credits payments, past on present.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    [email protected]
    sorry my mistake , many apologies x 
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,633 Disability Gamechanger
    The Gateway is closing in 2019 and other services will replace it. You have never to the best of my knowledge been able to see disability benefits in it at all. If you have a UC account you will soon be able to see it in the journal.
Sign in or join us to comment.