PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Need help with PIP tribune real appeal

SKVasudevaSKVasudeva Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Need help with PIP tribune real appeal 

Replies

• SKVasudevaSKVasudeva Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Any advice I live in Middlesex area, citizens advice bureau very difficult almost impossible to get through 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

What sort of advice would you like? More details are needed to be able to help you.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • SKVasudevaSKVasudeva Member Posts: 3 Listener
    DWP have responded to my appeal, the information is inaccurate, a lot of law has been used to back their decisions.

it feels like I need a lawyer to help look at it!

i have been trying to contact citizens advice bureau but it’s been very difficult 
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    You might want to look at the Law Centre website.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SKVasudeva
    I just saw your post on my wall and responded, but wanted to reply here in case you missed it.

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a tough time, it might help if you could speak to one of our Scope helpline team? You can call them on 0808 800 3333
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you tried any welfare rights or benefits advice agencies? There may be some in your area? I also had trouble getting cab appointment so I just went to them and made the appointment 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
Sign in or join us to comment.