Esa and when my husband gets to pensionable age — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa and when my husband gets to pensionable age

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone as any idea on the following. My husband is my Carer and is on my esa claim, I’m unable to very little for myself and unfortunately he had to give up work. I also receive pip enhanced on both. 
What wil happen with regards to our esa ( income based ) when my husband reaches state pensionable age. A few years yet but I was just curious.
There again things are changing all the time so what is in stone now could well have changed again. Thanks anyway if anyone as any ideas.???


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.