Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Thanks everyone for your help
After almost a year last week I had my Tribunal and Won,thanks to everyone on here I kinda knew what to expect and it was not as big a pressure as I thought it would be.Please Appeal if you believe you have been unfairly judged and have lost your PIP payments,the judge,doctor and Disability lady were very understanding and understood my issues and they listened and saw the discomfort I was and am in everyday!!!! They found in my favour and backdated my payments back to the date they stopped my Mobility and Living Allowance payments.This is a goodbye (for now) but thank you Scope your help and advice was brilliant you guys/gals are a Godsend and long may you help people in similar circumstances.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.