Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I had a pip review yesterday for my ptsd,the woman interviewing me kept Recycling The same question 1st do I have nightmares= yes, then she asks do I sleep = yes, obviously Because I get nightmares then asked do I have problems sleeping yes because of the nightmares, I got agitated and told her to stop asking me the same question as it was making me anxious,after that she asked how I self harm so I gave a demonstration out of frustration and punched myself in the face saying I harm myself like this,I am now worried because she got me to act in a manner that’s not me, my anger and frustration took over me,I am now concerned I will have lost my pip, could anyone help put my mind at rest as I am a bag of nerves right now.thank you.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.