Fines — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fines

Desspen69
Desspen69 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have recieved a fine from Merseyflow,for crossing the bridge without payment,i have a disabled sticker from March This year,can i sort this out at The Link in Widnes?

Comments

• exdvr
    exdvr Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering

Hi @Desspen69    From Merseyflow's website.....Blue Badge holders can cross both bridges unlimited at no extra charge once they have successfully registered and paid a £5 one-off registration fee. 

You may have to just throw yourself at their mercy and hope for the best.    Good luck.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

• Desspen69
    Desspen69 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I do have a sticker,which i paid £5 for,its from March this year,i thought they lasted 12 months.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Then you'll need to contact merseyflow because we can't help you here.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • exdvr
    exdvr Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering
    Have you changed your car since registering with them and not informed them?  The concession only applies to the vehicle you originally registered with.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.