Pip Tribunal postposed due to Doctor not available — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Tribunal postposed due to Doctor not available

lindadenise
lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
I finally received my Tribunal date and was nervous but happy i had finally got to this stage, it was due to take place tomorrow 30th October. Last thursday i received a telephone call to say very sorry but due to having no doctor to sit on the panel Judge had adjourned the hearing. 
I sent in 3 years of medical records a few weeks ago, does anyone think this may have something to do with the cancellation.

Comments

• Peasmold_01
    Peasmold_01 Community member Posts: 144 Pioneering
    No, I doubt that very much. As long as additional information was provided within the 14 day timescale, then it will be admitted as supporting evidence. The doctor not being available. I have heard of this before. The reason that time, was something to do with the partner at his own surgery being taken ill had he had to handle the work load. (Cannot swear to the reason) However, my friend, to whom this happened received another date within 28 days, and all went well. Good luck, and try not to worry too much.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Thank you very much 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.