Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Pipo!

PipoPipo Member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new on this platform and an African from Ghana.  :)

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Member Posts: 7,443 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pipo welcome to the community!

Would you like to tell us a lot about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • PipoPipo Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Well, @Ami2301. I am here to make some good friends. I normally do not want to talk about myself because I kind of feel shy. But I hope this platform will take me out of my coiled shell. Tell me about yourself?
    That's understandable @Pipo I was shy when I first joined too.

I have central vision loss, possibility of APD (Auditory Processing Disorder), Aquired Ataxia, Anxiety, Depression and currently recovering from Transverse Myelitis. Most days I am really positiv e. I am getting married next year :)

You will love it here, in the community. We are a supportive and friendly bunch!
    @Ami2301 Congratulations on your marriage next year, I pray I found someone on here I can get married to as well soon. I also have a bit of hearing issue, I am bald and people tease and laugh at me with that. I find it difficult going out, because of the stigma. Can't wait to meet new friends on here.
    Thank you @Pipo!

Unfortunately this is not a dating website however check out the discussions in our Dating and Relationships message board!

I am sorry that you get treated this way but I can assure you we will not judge you. You are now a valued member of our community and we will treat you with respect!

Do let us know if we can be of any assistance! :)
Sign in or join us to comment.