Hi, my name is Pipo! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Pipo!

Options
Pipo
Pipo Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new on this platform and an African from Ghana.  :)

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pipo welcome to the community!

Would you like to tell us a lot about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pipo
    Options
    Well, @Ami2301. I am here to make some good friends. I normally do not want to talk about myself because I kind of feel shy. But I hope this platform will take me out of my coiled shell. Tell me about yourself?
  • Ami2301
    Options
    That's understandable @Pipo I was shy when I first joined too.

I have central vision loss, possibility of APD (Auditory Processing Disorder), Aquired Ataxia, Anxiety, Depression and currently recovering from Transverse Myelitis. Most days I am really positiv e. I am getting married next year :)

You will love it here, in the community. We are a supportive and friendly bunch!
  • Pipo
    Options
    @Ami2301 Congratulations on your marriage next year, I pray I found someone on here I can get married to as well soon. I also have a bit of hearing issue, I am bald and people tease and laugh at me with that. I find it difficult going out, because of the stigma. Can't wait to meet new friends on here.
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Thank you @Pipo!

Unfortunately this is not a dating website however check out the discussions in our Dating and Relationships message board!

I am sorry that you get treated this way but I can assure you we will not judge you. You are now a valued member of our community and we will treat you with respect!

Do let us know if we can be of any assistance! :)
  • Pipo
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.