If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Disability Premium Univeral Credit

Glen76Glen76 Member Posts: 13 Listener
Hi, I was wondering if you could assist, if you have been just been awarded enhanced rate of PIP and have been claiming universal credit does this mean you get the disability premium if you are living on your own. I know if you moved over you were covered by the transition period but what happens if you have been on UC and then awarded PIP


Sign in or join us to comment.