Underpayment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


hi I was on incomerelated and changed to esa in 2012 I’ve just had a a payment back dated 2014 I’ve been told that to get back dated to 2012 I will have to wait till next year to claim the extra two years I’ve had nothing in writing just told over the phone but I know people that have been paid from 2011 to 2018 can someone help me 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.