Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Why am I being asked to change from contribution to income ESA?

BoxerBoxer Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have been on contribution  based ESA for 15 years, I am now being asked to have an assessment to change me to income related ESA.  I don't understand why and what the difference will be apart from hte fact that income related is means tested?  Can anyone help please


Sign in or join us to comment.