Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip from dla

Hi could some one help I had to fill in pip form to change from dla I sent form away got message back on 19 September saying they have received form on getting help to fill form in I phoned citizens advice bureau and some one from department of health social security came filled my form in I asked him for copy of form but he said I would not need it as he would deal with it internally he questioned me about some of my meds that I am on saying that I am on a very high dose  but I am worried as I don't have a copy of what he has written on form he just asked me to sign it help worried 


Sign in or join us to comment.