Back pay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Back pay

lfcalvo Member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi I was recently rewarded limited work and work related activities and told I would receive an extra amount on top of my uc and that I would also be paid any arrears owes.  I phoned up the uc and asked could they see a date where it would be back dated too and have been told the 9th of march. But it's hard to see them paying me 8 months worth of uc extra element or can this happen thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.