Thought my Pip decision letter had arrived! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thought my Pip decision letter had arrived!

lizzieloz30
lizzieloz30 Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
Hi,

Opened the post this morning & my heart jumped when I saw a letter of PIP, I thought it was the decision. Anyhow it was just to say they had they needed to make a decision lol. Oh well. 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    At least you now know they are on your case, have you requested a copy of your acessment report, it takes about 14 days to arrive once requested, on receiving you can see how may point you where awarded per each descriptors in your acessment and work out what your award may be, but you still have to wait for the official award letter notification. Good luck keep posting.
  • lizzieloz30
    lizzieloz30 Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
    Yeah got my report on Saturday. I scored 11 on daily living :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.