Wanting to have more power to stand up for myself more and effective — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wanting to have more power to stand up for myself more and effective

Options
Sholay09
Sholay09 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
edited October 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hello my name is Shola and I am 20. I have talked to my mum and some others about wanting to stand up more for myself and others to the government and to other people too as I am sick and tired of the government and other people telling all of us what to do with our own lives and our own bodies too and this is not right and it is not fair either. We should all be allowed to do what we want with our own bodies and our own lives in this world without certain things being compulsory or being forced to do something we do not really want to do.
S.York

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, and I am glad to hear that you are planning to stand up for yourself more. Have you spoken to your MP? You can find your local MP here.

If you'd like to find out more about Scope's campaigns and how you can get involved, then check out the webpage here

And get in touch with the team here
    020 7619 7270
    fundraise@scope.org.uk

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.