What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What am I entitled to?

corinne59corinne59 Member Posts: 1 Listener
ive been self employed as a driving instructor for the past 15 years it now seems because of my health I will have to give this up,Ive qualified for pip and start getting it in January is there anything else I can claim to live on 

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2018
    Hello @corinne59 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Have a look at our on line benefit checker. It is a handy tool which should give you some idea of what benefits you may be entitled to.

You can find out more information about benefits.

On our website.

We are a friendly, supportive community. Care and share.

Please ask if we can advise on anything. Some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,753 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @corinne59 welcome to the community! @thespiceman has given some great links to try out! Let us know if we can help you any further :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

This will totally depend on your circumstances and without knowing any of these it's impossible to advise, a benefits calculator will not help at this stage. I'd recommend a visit to your local CAB for a full benefits check.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.