PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP MR

dannyUK76dannyUK76 Member Posts: 72 Connected
i am sending in a mr tomorrow long story cut short I had a claim in tribunal n told open new one. 
So what I’m asking is when they received my MR will it goto case manger where I’m still awaiting a decision on my tribunal or will it goto someone who deals with MR’s

Replies

• markyboymarkyboy Member Posts: 368 Pioneering
    Who advised you to start a new claim while waiting for a tribunal
     A case manager will not make a decision on your tribunal it is the courts
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Who told you to request the MR on the new claim decision? Did you get expert face to face advice? Last week on several of your threads you were advised to ask for a supersession.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • dannyUK76dannyUK76 Member Posts: 72 Connected
    Last week I was advised by a case manger that they could not do a supersession on a active claim. 
    So a MR is my only option. 
  • dannyUK76dannyUK76 Member Posts: 72 Connected
    Told by case manger now that they requesting the court change date of award to the end on 2nd may 18 when new claim starts so it’s a MR and 10 months of hell again. 
Sign in or join us to comment.