DWP/pips — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP/pips

Options
marilynjane
marilynjane Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi
I recently went to a Tribunal to dispute  refusals by 2 Pips Assessors at 2 assessments and refusal of Mandatory Reconsideration awarded 0 points for care and 4 points for Mobility but at my Tribunal on 30 th October 2018 I was awarded 12 points on care and no alteration on Mobility 4 points and the Judge stated it was not appropriate to set a time on the award but I was over the moon at the Tribunal decision to award me Enhanced Care. I found the whole procedure from assessments to Tribunal nerve wracking and exhausting 11 months in all. I am now worried though because DWP/Pips phoned me on 23rd November 2018 leaving me a message to phone them but I am now afraid to phone them for fear of what is coming next, it has set me back on the desperate mode again! 
Can anyone give me any idea what to expect when I phone them tomorrow? Any advise welcome.
Marilyn

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.