PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip picked for audit

mitzymoomitzymoo Member Posts: 22 Connected
Hi. Any ideas will be greatfully received.
Had my f2f, received assessors report (looks good) but now they are saying they have made a decision but they cannot tell me as report has gone to audit!
Tia

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,294 Disability Gamechanger
    Nothing to worry about, certain amounts of  Assement reports go for an audit yours just happened to one. Just to make sure things are recorde, written as they should be!! If you have your report to read and it looks good it’s just a waiting game good luck and update us when you get your notification letter.
  • mitzymoomitzymoo Member Posts: 22 Connected
    @wilko. Thank you so much. It’s been driving me crazy. 
    Will update 😀
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    To be honest, i've never heard of an assessment report being chosen for audit after it's been returned to DWP. I know this happens before they are returned back because 2 of my past reports were chosen ones. Are you sure you've been given the correct information when you rang?

If a decision's been made usually it's about 24 hours before they can see it on the screen to be able to tell you what it is.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • mitzymoomitzymoo Member Posts: 22 Connected
    @poppy123456 yes this is what I have been told. 3 people have said the same over the past week.
Sign in or join us to comment.