PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

waiting for my pip tribunal date since may

dpryordpryor Member Posts: 7 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
waiting for my pip tribunal date since may 

Replies

• steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dpryor

Welcome it’s great to meet you today!!!!

We have got some info & advice here on our site.

Please please let me know if I can help you with this?????
  • dpryordpryor Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thank you steve51 
    This is my second appeal I won my last one in 2016 so I am hopeful but the timescales I have been reading about on this site are worrying to say the least. I used my pip money when thing got too much and I needed time off sick... fingers crossed I hear soon as I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it together
    Hi @dpryor

Don’t worry 😉 we are all here for you this time around.

Please please let me know if I can help you in anyway????

Please try and keep things together as this is the best way forward!!!!!

• affii1993affii1993 Member Posts: 97 Courageous
    @steve51 hope you are I have been waiting since May today and finally have a date where do u live?
    Hi @affii1993

I live in the West Midlands (Birmingham)

How about you??????
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Some areas have huge backlogs and some are waiting as long as 1 year for a date. Give HMCTS a ring and they'll tell you the approximate waiting times in your area.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • jenn2008jenn2008 Member Posts: 35 Courageous
    Time scales on appeals are ridiculous. I put my appeal in March 2016 I waited 6 months for my appeal to be refused, I appealed to upper tribunal and in October 2016 Under error of law and have only just recently won my appeal which took almost 3 years 
    I am waiting for Peterborough court date...
    Hello everyone I called to see what the current waiting time for Peterborough court is today and they tell me its around 31 weeks I am currently at 27 weeks so I shoud hear soon
Sign in or join us to comment.