Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Is it normal if i put new claim in wile im waiting for appeal
I was adviced to reaply for pip as i was refused my pip is it normal for pip to telephone cabbage and tell them ive asked for a new form while im waiting on appeal as they had only put in about my mental health nothing about my fibomealga and my osteo curved spine or my musle spazams on my first claim i am waiting on counceling also physio my meddication has all been changed as i was so low after all this .i was woken buy a phone call of cab stating i should not be putting another claim in. Irealy dont no what to do she said pip had been on the phone to her today but havent contacted me?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.