Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Failed ESA medical but awarded advanced pip & mobility in between being deemed fit for work
i have been on esa for about 5 months due to angxiety post traumatic stress sleep problems ocd and needing some intense CBDT I’m under mental health and waiting to start therapy and take medications I had an assessment begins of November and just been notified I’ve been deemed fit for work my current sick note isn’t due to run out till the end off the month and I’ve just been awarded pip & mobility payments in between being deemed fit for work how can one say I’m currently not fit for work then another say I am I had plenty of supporting evidence wich was put in with my pip claim and she spoke to my mental health worker yet when I went for a medical for esa I’ve just been took off esa and deemed fit for work sending me in to an even worse state now having to try and sort it out and information would be gravely appropriated
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.