They lost my forms, who can help? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

They lost my forms, who can help?

Anthony1987 Member Posts: 93 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi who eles can help with filling in with forms etc?  as I'm sick and tired of Citizens Advice lossing my papperwork 3rd time they have messed up now 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.