Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

esa

Iv sent the form bk thay asked me to fill in how long before i hear bk does anyone no pls thank you x

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    If you are refering to an ESA3. then around 12 weeks
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • FrankieOooFrankieOoo Member Posts: 8 Listener
    You are better off going to youreable really much more helpful and more accurate with what they say.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    You are better off going to youreable really much more helpful and more accurate with what they say.
    What makes you say that? lol
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • crazybeecrazybee Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Im allready onit it got swapped over from incapasity thay sent me the form to checknim on right one from 2014 cause of the cocknup with over payments its not a new claim so shouldent take 12wk surely 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    crazybee said:
    Im allready onit it got swapped over from incapasity thay sent me the form to checknim on right one from 2014 cause of the cocknup with over payments its not a new claim so shouldent take 12wk surely 
    Yes, 12 weeks is the guideline to the underpayment mistake. There's 1000's of claimants that have been underpaid and a lot to go through.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.