Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help needed please uc pip
My local job center is a waste of time with questions i have asked so i thought i would try here.
I am claiming UC at the min and i live with my mom , who is ill with copd and heart failure and last week she had her pip assessment, we both have fingers crossed about the out come , we are hoping for the following . Daily living - standard rate £57.30 and Mobility - enhanced rate £59.75 per week.
Mom claims ESA high rate .
What i would like to know what happens with payments ? is the pip on top of my UC and moms ESA , as the job center said i can then be named as a carer as i do more than 35hours aweek and wont need to be doing job searchs and going into the job center .
thanks alot .
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.