Carers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Jansmagic2 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi my partner died suddenly 3 years ago and he was my carer since then I haven't had one because I don't have anyone person to do the hours that is stated so I pay out of my pip to friends who heip me. The problem is I am struggling financially and getting into debt as I am now having to pay esa£6000 back in overpayments is there anyway I can get help financially.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.