Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone, after reading lots of supportive posts on here relating to pip & thier experiences of appeals and how the panel were kind - I attended my tribunal today. To say that it was possibly one of the worst experiences i have been through is putting it mildly, they seemed from the beginning to be out to catch me out. I had a representative with me and i dont know how i would have coped without her. I dont know whether it is because all my problems are invisible or because i have a host of different problems or what it was over an hour long., They did not tell me thier verdict as they wanted to look at more of my evidence & will let me know next week. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Will it go againt me? Many thanks
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.