PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP tribunal ADJOURNED

misstraceymisstracey Member Posts: 74 Pioneering
went to my tribunal today was questioned for over a hour i had supporting documents from doctors hospital etc and then they adjourned it for my medical records i really do not know  what to think now 

Replies

• lindadeniselindadenise Member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    I went yesterday for my Tribunal and i sent in 3 yrs of medical records in and the judge told me that was the best decision i made it helped them make a decision. I won got enchanced on both. Its worth the wait. My hearing in October was adjourned because i sent in the 3 yrs worth. 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    This does happen sometimes when there's not enough of evidence to make a decision. Once they have requested the evidence it will be looked at and you'll receive another hearing date. Nothing more you can do but wait. Hopefully it won't be too long but bare in mind the Christmas closing days.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.