Back pay — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Back pay

Bonnie18 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi my name is Karen. I have been awarded higher rate of PIP. They received my completed form 18th July. I was awarded 13 December. Should I receive back payment?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.