Hi, my name is june241271! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is june241271!

Options
june241271
june241271 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey, I’ve applied for pip and have had f2f which I believed went well but when I got decision it was totally ignoring everything that I said with regards to my difficulties and I was underscored a lot on both sections. My gp wasn’t very helpful as she is “too busy” to support me. I’ve completed a mr with the help of cab and I’m now waiting for a response. But my mental health has gone majorly down hill and feel that I’ve got no way of proving my difficulties and things I can not manage. Please someone help me feeling very suicidal .

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @june241271 welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear what has happened, you're not alone as many members of our community have or currently are in your position.

If you have thoughts of suicide please contact the samaritans on 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org

We will help you the best we can.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @june241271, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

I'm sorry to hear about your PIP outcome, and it's good news to hear you've been proactive and arranged an MR. The waiting time can feel difficult, but many of our members have been through the process themselves and understand how it feels, so do feel free to get involved and join in our discussions. We're all friends here and always ready to listen. 

You are a member of our community now and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Do keep us updated, and we'll support and advise where we can! 

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @june241271 Pleased to meet you.

So sorry what you are going through.  I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members.

My friend  @Ami2301 who is also a member of our team of community champions has given you some advice and ways to help yourself to feel safe..

Also may I add @Pippa_Scope of our SCOPE team.  Has given you a lot of constructive advice and words of reassurance.

I have mental health issues myself.

I am sorry about your Doctor if this a problem then you need to think about changing the Doctor .  Something to consider.  Look on the NHS website key in your area.  For Doctors .  

I do know that we as a community do care and have concern for every one who joins.  Many members have been through the PIP process. I am one myself. Know how difficult, stressful this is.

Are here to be supportive. Be a friend and listen.

Please may I ask you have any support with your mental health.?

Something to look at the MIND website as suggested or look on line for support.

I have used this mental health charity if this helps you.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.

There is always some one here to talk to.  Please do .  Understand this what I do. Use the forum for my mental health. Feel the need to talk. Discuss what is bothering me.  Causing me problems  and need to share.

Please take of yourself. Your a valued, important member of our community.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @june241271

Good Evening and Welcome ? ? 

I am very very sorry to hear about your current situation /problems.

Please please let me know if there is anything that I can help /support you with????? 
  • blue_zebra
    blue_zebra Community member Posts: 74 Connected
    Options
    Hello @june241271 welcome to the scope community! 

Happy to have you with us. 

I am a community champion here and am happy to help - just give me a shout. 

Kind regards 

Pandora

?  @blue_zebra ?
    Community Champion 

&

♿️?? EDSWarrior ??♿️

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.