Can I apply for ESA? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can I apply for ESA?

LuisaCES Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I receive PIP (enhanced) and I wonder if I can apply for ESA?  I have recently had to give up work as my symptoms are getting worse  I don't want to apply for ESA if it will affect my PIP.  Thank you



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.