Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Universal credit

Im on pip till 2027 got a motorbility car and get severe disabilty benefit im moving to rhyl north wales from england will i be swoppd to universal credit ??


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    No, you can't claim UC because you're claiming SDP. New legislation came out last week and from 16th January 2019 all those claiming SDP will not be able to claim UC until transitional support protection is in place.

    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.