Evidence — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


I am just filling out the ESA Re assessment form for my son. I filled it out last year, sent evidence and he was put in support group. How far do I go back with evidence this time ? Do I resend last year's evidence a long with this year's? Thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.