I have all the symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have all the symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis

lingardellis
lingardellis Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have all the symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis; chest tightness and back pain, coughing blood, shortness of breath when I exercise, and always tired. Overinflated lungs is all that shows on x-ray but I cannot get diagnosed with anything, and cannot get the right medication. My symptoms get worse when I go the city with the smog and near the ocean and gas heaters and cooking smells. So as you can imagine, everyone tells me it is in my head; definitely not. I have been perfectly fine up until 4 years ago when all this started. I don't know where to turn to next. I had bronchoscopy, CT chest scan, MRI of back (for the pain); my symptoms just are not getting better. I have seen 3 respiratory doctors and all say there is no cure, I cannot work out what's happening. [removed by moderator]

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.