My Case Was Put To The Wrong Judge — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My Case Was Put To The Wrong Judge

Options
paulus
paulus Community member Posts: 19 Listener
after waiting 13 month for my PIP Telephone Hearing ,which was instructed to be heard by a Judge ****, when i received my Telephone Call for my Case to be heard it was a different Judge and she apologized to me but said she could not hear my Case as it was down to be heard by a specific Judge to hear. I think that after waiting over a year this is a wholly unacceptable and now i have to wait AGAIN!!!..Who ever has made this deplorable mistake needs carpeting.Who and where do i lodge a severe formal complaint?   

Comments

• Tarpuk4
    Tarpuk4 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    Options
    Nobody cares at thr DWP or the law courts, or the tribunal, face to face. Any department, they just could not give a flying f##k how everything affects us. They are the most inhumane people i have ever come across. Xx
  • paulus
    Options
    I can't agree with you darling as i have had a good experience with the Tribunal before

• paulus
    Options
    Tarpuk4...Had my Tribunal and everyone was absolutely brilliant!!!......I won my Appeal and the DWP awarded me just basic disability allowance but the Tribunal judge adjusted that to enhanced on both components...What can i say?? except..i am so pleased, this is the 2nd tribunal Appeal i have won.
  • mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    Options
    Everyone I’ve heard gone to tribunal has said nothing but good things saying they get a fair understanding. You may have to wait a little longer but you’ll get what your rightfully entitled to.
  • paulus
    Options
    yes mine is being back dated till dec13th 2017 up to to-date..the judge told me this

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.