Happy Valentine's Day!
The day to celebrate love has arrived, some people are excited about Valentine’s Day and others can’t wait until the day is over and done with. From chocolate, flowers, cards and last minute dinner reservations to silent phones and flashback of heartbreaks and feeling alone this day can be a bit too much. Let us know in the comments:
How do you celebrate or not celebrate Valentine's Day?
Worst date stories?
What do you do on Valentine's day, if you're single?
Whatever you get up to today, we all wish you a lovely day!
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments