Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Not in a good place
Hi I've been away for a while, now I feel ready to be back, I am struggling as frustrated I want to get fit and back to flyball with my dog and getting out and about, I will be using a wheelchair as there is no way I can do any of it on my crutches too much pain and fatigue.. I have looked into things that could help me and freewheel to and smart drive keep coming up, and there is no way I can afford them, and WCS can't help I am looking at saving for the freewheel and carry rack as it would be the best for my life and getting back to being me, mean while I am getting depressed and doctor has suggested counselling.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.