Permitted Work — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Permitted Work

Currently I am getting ESA income related (support group) with Severe and Enhanced Disability Premium. I will be working for 16 hours a week and the salary is £7660 per annum. Will I lose all my benefits or will I face a reduction instead?




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.